Vintage 20s Wedding Dress Gatsby Authentic Medium bust 39
- Incredible and 100% authentic vintage 1920s wedding dress.
- Fashioned of champagne color silk slipper satin.
- Draped panels fall from a cluster of wax orange blossoms at the left hip.
- Very old lace accents the neckline. The lace is much older than the 20s and was probably taken from the wedding dress of an ancestress of the original owner.
- Slips on over the head with no closures.
- Bodice is lined in silk.
- Long straps are attached inside at the hips to support the slight blouson shape.
CONTENTS & CARE: No labels - Silk
Bust - 39"
Waist - 39"
Hips - 42"
Length - 45 1/2"
Will this dress fit you? To avoid disappointment and restocking fees, please read our Sizing Guide for complete measuring and fitting information.
CONDITION: Excellent - No stains, no breaks in the silk satin, in absolutely astounding condition for its age and completely wearable. There are a few breaks in the antique lace at the neckline, more on the left side from the weight of the wax blossoms. These are to be expected in lace this old. There are some creases from storage that will need professional steaming. You should remove the wax blossoms before doing so.SHIPPING- Shipping cost for this dress is $16.50 in the US and $31.50 international.