Vintage 70s JACK BRYAN Dress Evening Gown Black Ruffles Small bust 35
- Elegant vintage early 1970s evening gown by designer Jack Bryan.
- Clearly inspired by the black dress worn by Jackie Onassis in 1970.
- Fashioned of sheer black chiffon layered over black taffeta lining.
- Crystal pleated ruffles at the neckline and hem.
- Closes with a center back nylon zipper.
CONTENTS & CARE: No labels - Polyester - Dry Clean - Comes to you freshly steam cleaned
Bust - 35"
Empire Waist - 30"
Hips of lining - 42"
Length - 55"
Shoulder to empire waist - 12 1/2"
Sleeve length - 21 1/2"
Will this dress fit you? To avoid disappointment and restocking fees, please read our Sizing Guide for complete measuring and fitting information.
CONDITION: Excellent - Dress is freshly steam cleaned in house.
SHIPPING: Shipping cost for this dress is $12.50 in the US and $24.50 international.