Vintage 80s 50s Style Cotton Full Skirt Dress Medium bust 38
- Splendid vintage 1980s full skirted dress made in the style of the 1950s.
- Fashioned of a cotton blend that is woven to look like tissue linen.
- Vibrant turquoise color.
- Bodice features a stand-up collar and single button closure at the neckline.
- Cuffed raglan sleeves are cut-in-one with bodice.
- Elastic waist.
- Dress slips on over the head. No zipper.
- Self fabric sash belt.
- Shown over a full crinoline that is not included.
|Bust:||38 - 40" meant to be loose fitting|
|Waist:||26" stretches to 36"|
|Shoulder to Waist:||16"|
|Shoulder to Shoulder:||-|
|Contents & Care:||No labels - Cotton blend - Dry clean|
CONDITION: Excellent - Freshly steam cleaned in house. There are two small brownish age spots on the skirt front that get lost in the fullness.