Vintage 50s Dress Party Prom Full Skirt Taffeta Small S bust 36
- Incredible vintage 1950s party dress is perfect to wear for a prom, a wedding, or any formal affair.
- Dress is fashioned of ice blue taffeta that rustles when you move.
- Fitted bodice with split neckline that reveals a bustier style front bodice lining in the same taffeta.
- Self fabric rose decorates the front bodice.
- Full, full skirt is gathered onto the waist.
- Flat panel in the skirt sits behind the skirt outer fabric. Outer layer comes together at the center front hem with another rose.
- Dress closes at the back with a metal zipper.
- Skirt back is lined in a layer of stiff netting.
- Note: We've shown this dress over a full crinoline that is not included.
CONTENTS & CARE: No labels - Acetate taffeta - Dry Clean - Comes to you freshly steam cleaned
Bust - 36"
Waist - 26"
Hips - full
Length - 46"
Shoulder to waist - 16"
Will this dress fit you? To avoid disappointment and restocking fees, please read our Sizing Guide for complete measuring and fitting information.
CONDITION: Excellent - Dress is freshly steam cleaned in house . There is one 1/4" light gray line at the left side of the bodice front between the bust and underarm.
SHIPPING- Shipping cost for this dress is $12.50 in the US and $24.50 international.