SOLD - Vintage 40s Suit Jacket Brown Wool Herringbone Small bust 35
- Fabulous vintage 1940s suit jacket by Jenny Renn Exclusives.
- Fashioned of pure wool herringbone in brown with cream.
- Fitted to the body with long vertical darts and curving side seams.
- Shield shaped pockets with the pattern perfectly matched.
- Closes at the front with 5 buttons and bound buttonholes.
- Lined in brown rayon satin.
- 1/2" thick shoulder pads.
|Shoulder to shoulder:||16" at ends of shoulder pads|
|Contents & Care:||No labels - Wool - Dry Clean|
CONDITION: Excellent - Freshly steam cleaned in house. No moth damage. The slightest pilling under the arms is just near the armscye seam and is not noticeable when worn. Jenny Renn label is split.