SOLD - Vintage 50s 60s Evening Gown Dress Mermaid Black Lace Small bust 36
Absolutely incredible vintage late 1950s or very early 60s evening gown is a once-in-a-lifetime dress! This reminds me of the Barbie "Solo in the Spotlight" dress!
- Fashioned of midnight black lace layered over black taffeta lining.
- Scoop neckline drops lower in the back.
- Dress hugs your curves from shoulder to knees.
- Huge mermaid hem is 20" deep and 4 layers: lace, stiff netting, taffeta and a 2nd layer of stiff netting in 2 tiers.
- Dress closes at the back with a metal zipper.
|Shoulder to Waist:||-|
|Shoulder to Shoulder:||-|
|Contents & Care:||No labels - Rayon over acetate taffeta - Dry Clean|
CONDITION: Excellent - Freshly steam cleaned in house. I can find no flaws or wear whatsoever. This dress was probably worn once and stored away with fond memories.