SOLD - Vintage 50s Dress ANNE FOGARTY Full Skirt Small bust 36
In the 1950s, Anne Fogarty was famous for her fabulous full skirted designs. This is one that I especially like.
- Dress is fashioned of ecru micro-faille in a silk/cotton blend.
- Wide bands of embroidery in burgundy, forest green and metallic gold encircle the bodice, sleeves and upper portion of the skirt.
- Full, full skirt is gathered onto the waist.
- Center back metal zipper.
- Bodice is lined in ecru cotton.
- Shown over a full crinoline that is not included.
|Shoulder to Waist:||16"|
|Shoulder to Shoulder:||-|
|Contents & Care:||No labels - Silk/cotton blend - Dry Clean|
CONDITION: Very Good to Excellent - The skirt has a few small age spots that disappear into the fullness and are not noticeable. The hem has been shortened 4" from the original length. There is a hem allowance of 7" to let back down, however a crease mark is likely to show if you do let the hem down. I have not attempted to launder this dress due to the embroidery. Dry cleaning is recommended.