SOLD - Vintage 50s Lace Robe DIANA DEAN Pink Medium Large bust 42
- Lovely vintage early 1950s robe or breakfast coat by Diana Dean.
- Fashioned of ivory lace layered over pale pink silky taffeta lining.
- Feminine lace ruffles and ribbons decorate the collar, front opening and sleeve cuffs.
- Closes with rhinestone buttons down the front.
- Pockets in the side seams.
|Shoulder to waist:||-|
|Shoulder to Shoulder:||15 1/2"|
|Contents & Care:||No labels - Unknown - Hand wash|
CONDITION: Very Good - Freshly hand washed in house. A tear in the pink taffeta at the right underarm has been repaired and is not noticeable through the lace.