SOLD - Vintage 50s Style Skirt Mexican Cotton Medium waist 29
- Fabulous recent skirt made in the style of a 1950s Mexican circle skirt.
- Fashioned of lightweight cotton crinkled gauze printed with Tiki huts and palm trees.
- Colors are green, tan and black.
- Design is accented with silver sequins on the front only.
- Forms a full circle when laid flat.
- Set-on waistband extends into ties at the side above the invisible nylon zipper.
- Lined in lightweight black cotton batiste. Lining is narrower than outer skirt.
|Hips of lining:||43"|
|Shoulder to Waist:||-|
|Shoulder to Shoulder:||-|
|Contents & Care:||100% cotton - Hand wash, line dry|
CONDITION: Excellent - Freshly steam cleaned in house.