SOLD - Vintage 60s Cocktail Dress Ruched Silk with Roses Small bust 37
- Fabulous vintage early 1960s cocktail dress is sure to get you noticed!
- Fashioned of silk chiffon in a print of orange and pink watercolor roses over an orange taffeta lining.
- Bodice is shirred from the shoulders to the high waist and has a surplice neckline.
- Wide waistband.
- Skirt is draped and ruched for lots of visual interest.
- Cascade of silk and velvet roses falls down the left front of the skirt.
- Center back metal zipper.
|Shoulder to waist:||15 1/2"|
|Shoulder to Shoulder:|
|Contents & Care:||No labels - Silk - Dry Clean|
CONDITION: Excellent - Freshly steam cleaned in house. Two small and very faint water marks near the back hem. Not noticeable.