SOLD - Vintage 60s Jacket Shirt CEEB of MIAMI Psychedelic Medium bust 41
- Ceeb of Miami was a Florida maker of swimsuits and sportswear starting in the 1940s.
- This adorable vintage 1960s jacket or top is a hooded beach coat and I am sure it had a matching swimsuit at one time, but that is now gone.
- Fashioned of sheer crepe in a psychedelic print of neon pink, yellow and green.
- Attached hood.
- Bell shaped sleeves.
- Added fullness at the back falls into pretty folds.
- Closes with a tie at the front neckline.
|Shoulder to shoulder:||15 1/2"|
|Contents & Care:||No labels - Probably polyester or nylon - Hand wash|
CONDITION: Excellent - Freshly hand washed in house.