SOLD - Vintage 60s MALCOLM STARR Evening Gown Beaded White Wedding Medium bust 39
- Absolutely stunning vintage early 1960s evening gown by designer Malcolm Starr was originally sold at I. Magnin.
- This dress is one of the best Malcolm Starr gowns I have ever offered and would make a fabulous wedding dress!
- Fashioned of white crepe that is elaborately beaded with silver glass beads.
- Dress was stored in climate controlled area. Silver beads have not darkened with age at all!
- Inner waist stay and silver beaded belt on outside form a slight blouson in the bodice.
- Center back metal zipper.
- Completely lined in white cotton batiste.
- 14" slit at left side seam hem.
|Shoulder to Waist:||15 1/2"|
|Shoulder to Shoulder:||-|
|Contents & Care:||No labels - Rayon - Dry Clean|
CONDITION: Excellent - Freshly steam cleaned in house. There are two tiny pinprick size yellow spots on the bodice front. Tiny, really tiny, and not noticeable.