SOLD - Vintage 60s Suit Navy Silk Psychedelic Blouse and Lining Medium bust 38
- Elegant vintage 1960s suit was made in Hong Kong by the Ricky Bo boutique in the Hong Kong Hilton hotel.
- Fashioned of deep royal/light navy blue silk/worsted blend.
- Co-ordinating sleeveless blouse in a psychedelic silk print. Jacket is lined in the same print.
- Hand finished details throughout.
- Jacket closes with self fabric buttons and bound buttonholes.
- Blouse has a metal zipper up the back.
- Skirt has a set-on waistband and side metal zipper. Lined in blue silk.
|Shoulder to shoulder:||15 1/2"|
|Contents & Care:||Silk/Worsted blend, Silk blouse and lining - Dry Clean|
CONDITION: Good to Very Good - Freshly steam cleaned in house. There is a water mark at the right side of the skirt near the hem. There is slight lightening of the fabric at the right side seam hem of the skirt just at the fold of the hem and along the seam allowance. This will not be noticeable when worn. There are two nearly invisible spots in the silk at the center front of the blouse. Not visible when the jacket is buttoned and will probably respond to dry cleaning. Price reflects condition.