SOLD - Vintage 70s Blouse Cotton Embroidered Hippie Large bust 42
- Fabulous vintage 1970s blouse was probably made at home by a fashionable Hippie. This is Bohemian at its best.
- Made of white cotton gauze.
- Wonderful hand worked crewel embroidery in green and turquoise down the front.
- Embroidery includes deer, chickens, flowers, butterflies, even a mushroom.
- Cap sleeves cut in one with body.
- Aqua buttons at the front.
|Sleeve length:||8 1/2" from neckline|
|Shoulder to shoulder:||-|
|Contents & Care:||No labels - Cotton - Hand wash|
CONDITION: Excellent - Freshly hand washed and pressed in house.