SOLD - Vintage 70s Style Skirt FIBERS BARBARA LESSER White Large waist 32
Barbara Lesser has had a long and varied career in the fashion industry. She and her husband were pioneers in ethical and environmentally responsible manufacturing techniques. Her Fibers line is nearly 100% Made in USA.
- Gorgeous modern Fibers Barbara Lesser skirt has a very Bohemian 1970s gypsy vibe to it.
- Fashioned of bias cut white cotton that is embroidered with a rose pattern.
- Asymmetric hem is edged with white lace.
- Side nylon zipper.
- Lined in bias cut white poly crepe.
- Labeled a size 10, seems to run a bit large.
- Made in USA!
|Length:||28" - 38"|
|Shoulder to Waist:||-|
|Shoulder to Shoulder:||-|
|Contents & Care:||100% Cotton - Hand wash|
CONDITION: Excellent - Freshly laundered and pressed in house. There is one tiny pinprick size brown speck on the skirt front right side. Not at all noticeable.