Vintage 70s Purse ALBERT NIPON Leather Chain Handle
- Stunning vintage late 1970s handbag by designer Albert Nipon, who was at his height of popularity at this time.
- High quality construction throughout.
- Fashioned of quilted leather in a toast color.
- Heavy chain shoulder strap has a leather piece attached for the top of your shoulder.
- Chain can be doubled to make this a handbag.
- Flap closes with a magnetic snap under the N medallion.
- Lined in black taffeta with the woven in Albert Nipon name.
- Made in Korea.
- Measures 8 3/4" wide x 6" high x 2 1/2" at the base.
- Very Good condition with just some minor wear to the toast color in some areas.
- SHIPPING: $12.50 US, $24.50 International.