Vintage 30s Nightgown Green Silk with Lace Small bust 36
- Astounding vintage 1930s nightgown was likely part of a trousseau, worn once and stored away.
- Fashioned of the lightweight silk in pale mint green.
- Bodice is accented with tiny pintucks and insertion lace, all meticulously stitched by hand with the tiniest of stitches.
- Waist has vertical tucks from bust to hip, all stitched by hand with tiny stitches.
- All unfinished seam edges are hand overcast.
- Incredible condition!
|Contents & Care:||Silk - Hand wash or dry clean with a trusted professional|
CONDITION: Excellent - Freshly steam cleaned in house. Retains the slightest odor of a cedar closet from storage. There are hand stitched belt loops, but the original sash belt is gone. A piece of satin ribbon will work nicely.