Vintage 30s Slip Bias Cut White Satin with Lace Large bust 41
- The 1930s was all about the slinky, body hugging styles like those worn by Jean Harlow. And you know how hard it is to find anything from that era in a larger size!
- Stunning vintage 1930s slip is made from bias cut rayon satin in white.
- Hugs your body and molds to your curves.
- Lace accents the front neckline and hem.
- Adjustable shoulder straps with metal clips in front.
- Some give to these measurements due to bias cut.
|Contents & Care:||No labels - Rayon - Hand wash|
CONDITION: Excellent - Freshly steam cleaned in house.