Vintage 70s Peignoir Set Nightgown Robe LILY OF FRANCE Small bust 34
- Gorgeous vintage 1970s peignoir set by Rosa Puleo Szule for Lily of France comes from the estate of a Sarasota socialite.
- Fashioned of slippery nylon tricot in a coral rose color.
- Nightgown has a sexy plunging neckline and a bare midriff keyhole opening.
- Both pieces trimmed with tucks and matching lace.
- Robe closes at the waist with an inner tie and 3 pearlized buttons.
- Made in USA.
|Sleeve length:||26 1/2" from neckline|
|Contents & Care:||Nylon - Hand wash|
CONDITION: Excellent - Freshly hand washed and dried in the Florida sunshine. Robe was professionally shortened by original owner. She also added a hook and eye at the lace neckline of the robe. This is easily removed, if desired.