SALE Vintage Edwardian Nightgown Antique White with Crochet Large bust 44
- Lovely vintage nightgown dates to the Edwardian era, 1910s - 20s.
- Fashioned of white cotton.
- Neckline is adorned with hand worked filet crochet and a drawstring.
- Crochet trims the cuffs of the long sleeves.
- Please note – All sale items are Final Sale and are not returnable.
|Sleeve Length:||21 1/2" from neckline|
|Contents & Care:||Cotton - Hand wash|
CONDITION: Excellent - Freshly hand washed and pressed in house. One light brown stain on the back of the left shoulder.