Payment & Shipping
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover through our secure server, Google Wallet and PayPal. If you prefer to use American Express, you may do so via the PayPal website or Google Wallet.
Please note: If you are shopping via a mobile device, PayPal does not currently accept credit card payments via a mobile device. This is a known PayPal issue. Please call us and we can charge your credit card from our office.
All credit card orders are secure transactions.
Couture Allure reserves the right to cancel any transaction that appears suspicious or fraudulent.
- We ship via USPS exclusively.
- Shipping cost is based upon the weight of the package.
- Insurance is included at no extra cost on all items. Please note: If an insurance claim is required, we will need a letter with your signature. Full instructions will be provided in the rare instance that a claim is necessary.
- Your item will be shipped within 2 business days of receipt of payment unless otherwise noted on the shopping cart page.
- If paying via PayPal or Google Wallet, shipment must go to your confirmed shipping address. Sorry, no exceptions!
- Please be aware that all orders with a value over $250.00 will require a
signature upon delivery. If you need to ship to a different address
so that someone is available to sign, please specify that address when
placing your order.
- All items are carefully wrapped with tissue, placed in protective plastic, and then boxed. We sometimes use secure vinyl envelopes for dresses going overseas to save you money on postage.
- Couture Allure reserves the right to split large shipments into multiple boxes if needed.
- If an order is not deliverable to the address provided or if it is
refused or returned to us, the purchaser is responsible for original
shipping costs plus any additional shipping costs to reship the order. If you choose to not have the package reshipped, our normal restocking fees will apply.
- We ship via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. Please be sure to provide a shipping address that is served by U.S. Mail.
- If you need your package quickly, we are happy to ship Express Mail at
your request. The shipping cost for this service will be higher than
stated on the item listing. Please email us before purchasing, so we can adjust the shipping cost for you.
- In those rare instances where a box exceeds size requirements for Priority Mail, your item will be shipped Parcel Post. We will notify you if this happens.
- IMPORTANT: International customers should expect that all purchases will incur custom duties or taxes that must be paid when receiving your item. Please note that Couture Allure is not responsible for taxes, VAT
fees or other duties charged at the country of delivery. All fees and
taxes charged at the country of delivery are not included in your total.
- We adhere to all US laws, and cannot falsify customs documents. Please do not ask us to do so. Your item will be listed as Merchandise, “Used Clothing”, and the full
purchase price paid (not including shipping) will be declared.
- Any taxes, VAT fees or other duties charged by customs in your country
will not be reimbursed or refunded by Couture Allure for any reason.
- We ship via USPS First Class International, in most instances, which can take 10 – 45 business days depending upon how quickly customs is processing packages in your country.
- All items or combined shipments over 4 pounds must ship Global Priority.
- If you need your package quickly or if you prefer that your package have tracking, we are happy to ship Global Priority or Global Express at your request. The shipping cost for these services will be higher than stated on the item listing. Please email us before purchasing, so we can adjust the shipping cost for you.
- Customers in Italy and Spain please note: For your safety and ours, we highly recommend shipping to your country via Global Express Mail which includes insurance and tracking.
- If your package is returned to us as unclaimed, shipping charges will have to be paid again in order for us to reship your item. We will contact you by email to make arrangements for payment. If we do not hear from you within 30 days, we will consider your order abandoned and will return your item to stock. No refunds will be processed for abandoned items.
- Currency conversion is handled by your credit card company, please contact them for current rates.
- International customers who pay via PayPal, please note: If the value of your merchandise is over $250, we are required to ship your package via Global Express Mail to meet PayPal’s requirements for online tracking. This may result in higher VAT fees or customs charges for you. In this instance, we recommend you use our Authorize.net secure server and pay via credit card.
Shipping cost is based upon the weight of the item being shipped. In general, a light cotton summer dress weighs about 1 pound, but most dresses weigh between 1-2 pounds. Suits weigh between 2-4 pounds, and coats are usually over 4 pounds.
If packaged item weighs 1 pound or less – US $7.50 – INT $15.50
If packaged item weighs 1.1 – 2 pounds – US $12.50 – INT $24.50
If packaged item weighs 2.1 – 3 pounds – US $16.50 – INT $31.50
If packaged item weighs 3.1 – 4 pounds – US $18.50 – INT $38.50
If packaged item weighs over 4 pounds – US $25.00 – INT $64.00
International orders weighing over 15 pounds ship for a flat rate of $100.00.
Please see our complete Return Policy. You must contact us within 48 hours of receipt of your package for a Return Authorization.
LAYAWAY AND HOLDS
We’re sorry, but we are no longer able to place items on hold for any reason. Layaway is available for items over $500.00 only. Please contact us for details.
Couture Allure is committed to saving the world’s resources whenever possible. We often ship in clean used boxes to cut down on the amount of cardboard sent to our landfill. We encourage you to reuse the boxes we ship your garments in, as well.
If you have any questions about our terms, please don’t hesitate to E-mail Us.
We’ll be happy to assist you!