RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS:
We are confident you will be happy with your purchase from Couture Allure Vintage Fashion! We provide lots of photos and take the time to accurately describe each item, including any flaws present. Returns cost both of us money, so please be sure to ask any questions and check the measurements given before purchasing. That being said, we also understand that sometimes a return is necessary. We will gladly accept returns under the following terms and conditions:
- You must contact us with a Return Authorization request within 48 hours of receipt of your item. We use tracking information on all shipments which verifies the day and time of delivery. Please wait for a reply from us with instructions and a Return Authorization number before returning your item. No exceptions please!
- All return shipments must be postmarked by the date specified in your Return Authorization instructions.
- Each item must be returned in the same condition it was sent: unworn, undamaged and with our inventory control tag still attached. Any accessories such as belts, accent pins, etc. must be included. Sorry, we cannot issue a refund if the item has been worn or damaged, or if our inventory control tag has been removed.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. If you prefer, you may choose a Merchandise Credit towards an exchange for another item with no restocking fee. Unused Merchandise Credits expire after 90 days.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable, unless we have made an error in our description.
- International buyers: Any customs duties or taxes incurred by us in order to receive your return will be deducted from the refund due after restocking fee or from the amount of your Merchandise Credit.
- If merchandise is returned for a refund that originally qualified for free or discounted shipping, the full shipping costs or difference on the original shipment will be deducted from the refund.
- Sorry, but we cannot accept returns on As Is or Sale merchandise. As Is items are clearly marked as such in the description.
- Items purchased with a discount code are considered to be on sale, and returns will not be accepted. Absolutely no exceptions.
- Orders canceled prior to shipment will incur a 10% cancellation fee.
Vintage garments should be worn with care and consideration of their age. We do not offer refunds for items damaged through rough wear or mishandling.
Note: Couture Allure Vintage Fashion does not guarantee any garment against damage occurring from mishandling, dry cleaning or home laundering.