We Buy Vintage
Couture Allure is not currently buying. We have plenty of inventory for right now, but please check back in a couple of months. Thank you!
Cleaning grandma’s closet or your great aunt’s attic? Please don’t throw the clothing out! We are always interested in purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from the 1930s to the 1960s, and designer clothing from the 1970s to the 1990s. We buy individual items, entire estates, and personal collections. If you have items that you wish to sell and are in the Pinellas County, FL area, please email us to make an appointment. For large collections or estate purchases, we are happy to come to your location. If you are not local, please E-mail Us. Due to the large volume of inquiries we receive, please contact us with the following:
1. Send a brief description of the items you want to sell. Include information about the condition of your items with any major flaws noted.
2. Digital pictures must be attached to your email. We cannot respond to inquiries without photos.
3. Please include an estimated price you want for your items with the understanding that we are only able to pay a wholesale amount. We do NOT respond to inquiries that don't include an asking price.
4. Note: We are not currently buying anything that measures less than a 36" bust or 26" waist. Please measure before emailing us!
5. We are not currently buying furs unless they have a designer label.
Couture Allure has a sterling reputation in the vintage clothing industry and we will make sure your vintage garments are treated with the utmost respect and that they will find new homes where they will be loved and worn again.