Vintage 50s Dress Full Skirt Cotton Roses Small bust 35
- Vintage 1950s full skirt dress is simply adorable!
- Dress is fashioned of lightweight cotton batiste.
- Lilac roses with blue floral borders on a white background.
- Roses have an almost airbrushed effect that fades into the white background. Very pretty!
- Full skirt is gathered onto the waist.
- Original wide lilac sash is long enough to tie in a large bow that can be worn at the front or back.
- Dress closes at the back with a metal zipper.
- Attached white netting petticoat for fullness.
- Unlined. You may want to wear a slip since the fabric is so lightweight.
- Note: We've shown this dress over an additional full crinoline that is not included.
CONTENTS & CARE: No labels - Cotton - Gentle wash - Comes to you freshly laundered, pressed and ready to wear
Bust - 35"
Waist - 26"
Hips - full
Length - 42 1/2"
Shoulder to waist - 16"
Will this dress fit you? To avoid disappointment and restocking fees, please read our Sizing Guide for complete measuring and fitting information.
CONDITION: Excellent - Dress is freshly laundered, pressed and ready to wear. There is one very faint yellow mark at the back bodice on the right side that is not noticeable.
SHIPPING: Shipping cost for this dress is $12.50 in the US and $24.50 international.