SOLD - Vintage 50s Dress KAY WINDSOR Cotton Full Skirt Butterflies Small bust 36
- Lovely summer cotton dress by Kay Windsor dates to the early 1950s.
- Fashioned of cotton broadcloth in white printed with turquoise and gray butterflies.
- Bodice features a drawstring keyhole at the front neckline.
- Drawstrings at tops of cap sleeves.
- Full skirt is pleated onto the waist.
- Side metal zipper.
- Shown over a soft crinoline that is not included.
|Shoulder to Waist:||16"|
|Shoulder to Shoulder:||-|
|Contents & Care:||No labels - Cotton - Gentle wash|
CONDITION: Excellent - Freshly laundered and pressed in house.