SOLD - Vintage 50s Evening Gown Dress Blue Strapless Small bust 37
- Gorgeous vintage 1950s evening gown with a glamorous full skirt.
- Dress is fashioned of slate blue chiffon that is adorned with a wide eyelet embroidered border.
- Strapless bodice has a shelf bust that is filled with pleated chiffon.
- Full, full skirt has curving panels over a solid chiffon skirt at the front.
- Fully lined in pinkish lilac taffeta with a layer of deep blue netting between the lining and skirt.
- Center back metal zipper.
- Strapless bodice is completely boned for support.
- Note: We've shown this dress over a full crinoline that is not included.
|Length underarm to hem:||50"|
|Underarm to waist:||9"|
|Shoulder to Shoulder:||-|
|Contents & Care:||No labels - Probably nylon - Dry Clean|
CONDITION: Excellent - Freshly steam cleaned in house. The lining is faded in some areas, but this is not visible through the chiffon and tulle. There is a hole in the neckline facing at the left underarm, but this is not visible from the outside due to the lining. There is a 1/2" hole at the left side hem and some hand done repairs in this area where the hem was stepped on at one time. This is not noticeable due to the tulle and lining.