SALE Vintage 50s Full Skirt Dress Cotton Floral Medium bust 40
This vintage 1950s dress is oh-so-pretty with it's red and pink floral print. The dress was originally sold at high end department store I. Magnin and it is beautifully made. The original designer label has been removed.
- Dress is fashioned of soft cotton broadcloth in a small scale floral print.
- Floral is worked in red and pink on a white background.
- Front bodice opening and neckline are edged in bands of fine linen in red and pink.
- Dress closes with linen covered buttons at the front bodice. The buttons slip through slit buttonholes between the linen bands.
- Full skirt is pleated onto the waist.
- Note: We've shown this dress over a full crinoline that is not included.
- Original price - $185.00. All sale items are Final Sale with no returns accepted.
CONTENTS & CARE: No labels - Cotton - Gentle wash - Comes to you freshly laundered and ready to wear
Bust - 40"
Waist - 29"
Hips - full
Length - 43"
Shoulder to waist - 16 1/2"
Will this dress fit you? To avoid disappointment and restocking fees, please read our Sizing Guide for complete measuring and fitting information.
CONDITION: Excellent - Dress is freshly laundered, pressed and ready to wear. There are thread belt loops, but the original belt is missing.
SHIPPING- Shipping cost for this dress is $12.50 in the US and $24.50 international.