SOLD - Vintage 50s Style Full Skirt Dress ISAAC MIZRAHI XL XXL 18 bust 44
Isaac Mizrahi designed a line of clothing for Target from 2002 - 2008. This dress was from one of his earliest collections for Target and was a immediate sell out and a huge success. Mizrahi captures the style of the 1950s perfectly, and this beauty is a very hard-to-find size 18!
- Dress is fashioned of cotton in a vibrant floral print in orange and coral reds on an off-white ground.
- The striped skirt is pleated in such a way as to make a peek-a-boo pattern when you move.
- Side nylon zipper.
- Completely lined in off-white cotton broadcloth.
- High quality construction with great details that you just don't find a few short years later.
- Shown over a full crinoline that is not included.
|Shoulder to Waist:||18"|
|Shoulder to Shoulder:||-|
|Contents & Care:||No labels - Cotton - Dry Clean recommended due to pleats|
CONDITION: Excellent - Freshly steam cleaned in house.