SOLD - Vintage 60s Cocktail Dress Brocade VIOLA TODD Small bust 35
Viola Todd was one of Tampa's finest ladies dress shops. They carried a wonderful selection of evening and cocktail wear for any special occasion. The photo shown is of the shop in 1957. This gorgeous dress dates to the early 1960s.
- Fashioned of satin brocade in a red and olive green floral print woven with gold metallic threads.
- Fitted wiggle style with wide set spaghetti straps and a deeply scooped back neckline.
- Pretty flowers decorate the front of the shoulder straps.
- Closes with a metal zipper at the back.
- Completely lined in red taffeta.
|Shoulder to Waist:||-|
|Shoulder to Shoulder:||-|
|Contents & Care:||Rayon and metallic - Dry Clean|
CONDITION: Excellent - Freshly steam cleaned in house.