SOLD - SALE Vintage 60s Cocktail Dress VICTORIA ROYAL Beaded Silk Small bust 35
- Stunning vintage late 1960s or very early 70s cocktail dress by Victoria Royal.
- Made in Hong Kong, where all the best beading was done at the time.
- Bodice is fashioned of black silk organza that is covered in sequins in a stained glass pattern.
- Skirt is fashioned of purple/magenta silk satin.
- Bodice has long sleeves that have short metal zippers at the cuffs.
- Skirt is a wrap style that closes with a hidden snap at the front.
- Attached sash belt ties in a bow above the wrap or at the back.
- Center back metal zipper is hand stitched.
- Thin cotton filled shoulder pads.
- Please note: All marked down items are a Final Sale and are not returnable.
|Shoulder to waist:||15 1/2"|
|Shoulder to Shoulder:||15"|
|Contents & Care:||No labels - Silk - Dry Clean|
CONDITION: Excellent - Freshly steam cleaned in house. Two small and very faint water marks near the back hem. Not noticeable.