Vintage 60s Dress and Jacket Cotton Floral Medium bust 38
Cotton shift dresses like this one from the 1960s are a
breeze to wear in the summer (no pun intended!) Just pop it on and go!
And this one has a matching bolero jacket! Custom made by a seamstress for the original owner.
- Dress is fashioned of cotton poplin in a fun print of flowers, butterflies, pink lizards and insects.
- Just about every color of the rainbow is included in this print.
- Simple shift with a bit of shape through the waist seaming and vertical darts.
- Dress closes at the back with a nylon zipper.
- Unlined, but the fabric is heavy enough that a lining isn't necessary.
- Matching bolero jacket has cut-in-one cap sleeves.
- Jacket closes at the front with ties.
CONTENTS & CARE: No labels - Cotton - Dry Clean or gentle wash - Comes to you freshly laundered and ready to wear
Bust - 38"
Waist - 33"
Hips - 40"
Length - 38"
Will this dress fit you? To avoid disappointment and restocking fees, please read our Sizing Guide for complete measuring and fitting information.
CONDITION: Excellent - Set is freshly laundered, pressed and ready to wear. Has been loved and washed several times. The cotton is not as crisp and bright as new, but this does not detract. There is a faint line 1" up from the current hem where I believe the original hem was.
SHIPPING- Shipping cost for this dress is $12.50 in the US and $24.50 international.