SOLD - Vintage 60s Dress MALCOLM STARR Silk Metallic Small bust 37
- Gorgeous vintage late 1960s party dress by Elinor Simmons for Malcolm Starr.
- Incredible ivory silk organza woven with shiny metallic gold threads.
- A second layer of plain ivory silk organza backs the outer metallic fabric.
- Deep scooped neckline.
- Full balloon sleeves.
- Belt at empire waist threads in and out of elaborate rhinestone buckles all the way around.
- Nude color rayon crepe lining is not as full as the outer layer.
- Upper bodice and sleeves remain sheer.
CONTENTS & CARE: No labels - Silk and metallic - Dry Clean - Comes to you freshly steam cleaned
Bust - 37"
Empire Waist - 27"
Hips of lining - 38"
Length - 37"
Shoulder to empire waist - 13"
Sleeve length - 24"
Shoulder to shoulder - 16 1/2"
Will this dress fit you? To avoid disappointment and restocking fees, please read our Sizing Guide for complete measuring and fitting information.
CONDITION: Excellent - Dress is freshly steam cleaned in house. Likely shortened by original owner, but very well done. There are a couple of spots on the lining, but these do not show through the silk organza. One missing rhinestone.
SHIPPING: Shipping cost for this dress is $12.50 in the US and $24.50 international.