SOLD - Vintage 60s Evening Gown Dress Beaded Silk Small bust 34
- Exquisite vintage early 1960s strapless evening gown is beautifully made with hand finishing throughout.
- Dress is fashioned of couture quality cream silk satin with a floral pattern in silk velvet.
- Bodice is heavily beaded with silver and clear beads, pink rhinestones and pink petals.
- Narrow pink piping accents the upper edge of the bodice and the sashes.
- Dress closes at the back with a metal zipper.
- Bodice is completely boned for support.
- Bodice lined in taffeta, skirt lined in cotton batiste.
CONTENTS & CARE: No labels - Silk - Dry Clean
Bust - 34"
Underbust - 29 1/2"
Waist - 25"
Hips - 46"
Length underarm to hem - 45 1/2"
Underarm to waist - 7"
Will this dress fit you? To avoid disappointment and restocking fees, please read our Sizing Guide for complete measuring and fitting information.
CONDITION: Excellent - Dress has been steam cleaned in house. There are a couple of faint spots on the skirt, the most noticeable at the center back about 15" down from the waist.SHIPPING: Shipping cost for this dress is $16.50 in the US and $31.50 international.