Vintage 60s Evening Gown Dress Chiffon Floral Train Medium M bust 39
- Stunning vintage early 1960s full skirt evening gown with train.
- Dress is fashioned of sheer chiffon with a large scale blue floral print.
- Colors are blue, turquoise and green on a white ground.
- Cap sleeved bodice has a bustier style lining that shows through the sheer chiffon.
- Very full skirt is pleated onto the bodice.
- Skirt is cut 8" longer in the back to form a train.
- Dress closes with a center back metal zipper.
- Completely lined in white taffeta. Upper bodice and sleeves remain sheer.
CONTENTS & CARE: No labels - Probably nylon chiffon over acetate taffeta - Dry Clean - Comes to you freshly steam cleaned
Bust - 39"
Waist - 31"
Hips - full
Length - 57"
Shoulder to waist - 16"
Will this dress fit you? To avoid disappointment and restocking fees, please read our Sizing Guide for complete measuring and fitting information.
CONDITION: Very Good - Dress has been freshly steam cleaned in house. This gown was made at home by a very talented seamstress, but it appears that she ran out of time before she had to wear the dress. The rolled hems of the neckline and sleeves are not very well done and the white stitches show from the outside of the gown. This does not detract terribly, but you may want to have these redone. There is not boning in the bustier lining of the bodice and there really should be so it stays supported and in place. Price reflects this. There is minor soiling to the lining of the train, as would be expected.
SHIPPING- Shipping cost for this dress is $16.50 in the US and $31.50 international.