SOLD Vintage 60s MALIA Maxi Dress Cotton Floral Small bust 35
Mary Foster was the designer for Hawaii based dress manufacturer Malia.
Along with her husband Bill, who owned the firm, she made distinctive
garments with fun and fabulous prints that are instantly recognizable
from afar. This Malia maxi dress dates to the late 1960s.
- Dress is fashioned from cotton pique that has a substantial body and wonderful texture.
- Fabulous large scale floral print.
- Colors are bright blue, turquoise and green on a white ground.
- Fitted bodice with wide shoulder straps.
- Maxi length skirt is slightly gathered onto the waist.
- Pockets at the hips.
- Dress closes with a center back nylon zipper.
- Original sash belt is included.
CONTENTS & CARE: 100% cotton - Machine Wash - Comes to you freshly laundered, pressed and ready to wear
Bust - 35"
Waist - 26 1/2"
Hips - 42"
Length - 57"
Shoulder to waist - 15 1/2"
Will this dress fit you? To avoid disappointment and restocking fees, please read our Sizing Guide for complete measuring and fitting information.
CONDITION: Excellent - Dress is freshly laundered and ready to wear. Fabric is crisp and bright and dress appears to have rarely, if ever, been worn.
SHIPPING: Shipping cost for this dress is $12.50 in the US and $24.50 international.